$27.00 – $139.00
These are the buds you’re looking for. After a long day at the Jedi training facility, this earthy-citrus Kush is exactly what you need to kick back and really feel the Force. But be careful, young Padawan, this bud isn’t for just any apprentice. Very stoned, you will be.
Indica | THC: 18-20%
Master Kush is a renowned Indica strain, with celebrity stoners, like Snoop Dog, singing its high praises. Also commonly referred to as "High Rise" and "Grandmaster Kush," this powerful lovechild of two landrace strains stems from the Hindu Kush region and was originally bred by the Dutch White Label Seed Company in Amsterdam. It's often lauded for producing a balanced body high with clear cerebral effects, and boasts a classic Kush nose of earth, citrus, and patchouli.
THC : 18% - 20%
Popular Effects: Physical Sedation, Mood Enhancer, Relaxation, Sleep Enhancement
Medical Applications: Stress, Depression, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Anxiety, Mood Disorders
- Caryophyllene: The only terpene known to actually act as a cannabinoid; it can activate our endocannabinoid system to provide anti-inflammatory effects
- A-Pinene: As one of the most prominent terpene, pinene is found in all kinds of plants. Alpha-pinene has the aroma of pine needles and rosemary. This terpene is known to increase mental focus and energy.
- Myrcene: Myrcene is often found in very fragrant plants such as mangoes, hops, bay leaves, thyme, lemongrass and basil. By using more that 0.5% of this terpene, it can lead to sedative indica-like effects. Some beneficial characteristics of Myrcene is that it is anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibiotic, sedative and antimutagenic.
- B-Pinene: The other counterpart of pinene, B-pinene, emits aromas of dill, parsley and basil. Along with increasing mental focus and energy, pinene acts as a topical antiseptic and a bronchodilator proving to be quite beneficial for those who suffer with asthma or similar breathing problems.
- Limonene: Believed to provide anxiety and stress relief
How to use
Time of day: Evenings and weekends ready to relax
Best used in: A dry herb vaporizer, joint, pipe, or bong.
Best recreational uses: Chilling out playing video games